Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Favorites

I just want to thank our readers for following us and supporting this creative outlet for us.  Your encouraging comments mean the world to us.  We love sharing our ideas with you all and it is so exciting to hear when one of you is inspired by our ideas.  What fun it was to look back on old posts from the past year.  Lemon Tree will celebrate its year anniversary in March.  How exciting is that?  

I am a huge fan of these Lemon Tree girls.  They are creative geniuses if you ask me.  That is why it was so hard to come up with a favorite creation from each of them.  But since I had to choose, here are my top picks...

Erin, the brains behind LTC never ceases to amaze me with the creations she comes up with.  She uses supplies I would never even think to use and creates beautiful things that you would never know were handmade.  I chose her Jute Webbing to Fall Planter.  Seriously, how perfect is this planter?  So beautiful and this picture of it should be in a frame... 


Patrice.  Wow.  Honestly, I want to live in her house.  She has created such a gorgeous, cozy and personalized home for her husband and sweet little girl.  I love it.  I chose her Handstitched Mailbox Set. I loved every perfect little detail of this creation.  It was completely personalized for her girl and is just so crazy cute.  Wish my Mom had made me one of these when I was little.  I want to play with it...


Jessica is awesome.  Jessica has got her own style that is so fun and funky.  Love it.  I am always pleasantly surprised on Fridays to see what she comes up with.  My favorite of hers is the Reclaimed T-Shirts.  Seriously adorable.  Each one is perfect and I especially am crazy about the ruffled one.  The possibilities are endless and the numbers she put with it are the perfect touch...


Amy, party planner extraordinaire.  I have been to most of her parties in person and let me tell you that the pictures don't even do them justice.  She thinks of everything.  Amazing.  My favorite one has been the Radio Flyer First Birthday Party for her Will.  What a genius idea for a party theme.  It was all boy, so sweet, and tons of fun.  I mean seriously, his wagon sweater is just the icing on the cake...


Thanks for reading and encouraging our creations!  We love our readers.

Hope you all have a very Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Alyssa December 28, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

Thank you for having such a great blog! I LOVE it! Happy New Year to you!!! :)Alyssa of Boston Bee

Lisa December 28, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

You ladies are so talented and I love all your creations! You truly are inspirational! Keep up the great work!

Steph December 28, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

Love that mailbox and letters. I missed it the first time around so thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Related Posts with Thumbnails