Friday, December 10, 2010

Gift Ideas from Makia Creations

A few months ago I shared a brand new craft company with you called Makia Creations. It's a fantastic company brought to you by the geniuses behind HowDoesShe.com. Makia helps you to plan, organize and host a successful craft group by simplifying every step. They introduce you to artistic crafts and provide you with ready-to-make kits. Basically your group shows up and gets to the fun stuff. If you missed my full introduction, you can see more here.

I wanted to show you a few of the things that I've made with my kits from Makia. The results are adorable, and they were easy as pie to put together, the perfect projects!!

btn2 125x125 101910.png

For Thanksgiving, I had this adorable turkey to help display some of my favorite photos. I don't typically decorate a ton for Thanksgiving, but I loved how this little turkey was a bit funky and functional!

IMG_9380.JPG

One of my favorite parts about this little guy is his versatility! There was an additional kit available that allowed me to covert my cute turkey, into a cute snowman!

IMG_9379.JPG

Two crafts in one!! You've got to love that!

Wouldn't this little guy make a great homemade gift for someone on your list?

Makia Creations provides the ideas, the simple step-by-step instructions and quality materials in their ready-to-make kits. Would you like to make this adorable snowman or something else from their Winter kit for a loved one? Click here to check it out.

Or if you're interested in hosting a craft group, click here for more details.

Happy Friday!!

E1025F317CFB5B8E9E5C526E5CC0F475 copy.png

2 comments:

Joanna December 10, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

Wow, that sounds really cool! I will definitely check it out!

Jessica December 11, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

Love that little snowman! I have to have that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails