Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Have You Turned Your Photo Into A FREE Canvas Yet?

cindy-1.jpg

Now that the gift giving season is officially on, I just wanted to remind everyone of the great deal that Canvas People is offering.

A FREE 8x10 canvas!!

Yep, free!! You pay shipping and handling, but get a gorgeous blown up canvas wrapped picture!! Now, how many people on your Christmas list can you think of who would like to have a special moment captured that way? Spouse? Grandparents? Multiple sets of grandparents?! :)

IMG_8406.JPG

I showed you the canvas that I ordered a few weeks ago here. It is a Christmas gift for my husband of the school where he did his PhD, and he went nuts over it!!! And then he went nuts again when I took it away from him until Christmas. (Hey, it's not December 25th yet, so for right now it belongs under the tree! Am I right?)

IMG_8414.JPG

Canvas People also has the option of upgrading from an 8x10 to an 11x14 for only $9.99, and I must say, if you're on the fence about it GO FOR THE 11x14!!

Check out my photo above for a visual comparison. It made a HUGE difference!!

Ready to get started?! Click here to upload your photo. It took me about a week to get mine in the mail, so if you're thinking of using this for a Christmas present (or two, or three) than don't wait any longer!!

E1025F317CFB5B8E9E5C526E5CC0F475 copy.png

5 comments:

Biz December 8, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Thanks for sharing! I think we might do this for my husbands Grandfather!

Katie December 8, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

I got my canvas the first time you posted about it. I LOVE IT. I got one for my mom and boyfriends mom for chirstmas. they turned out aweseom. I want to get one for myself too. Thank you sooooo much for sharing!

Sue@Uniquely Chic December 8, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Thank you so much for sharing this!! I bought one for my mom and one for my brother's girlfriend. My brother passed away 3 days before Christmas last year and it has not been easy on any of us so when I saw this post I thought it would be a wonderful and sentimental gift for each of them.

Lelan @ Good Gravy! December 8, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

I got my canvas when you posted about this a few weeks back and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Susan December 9, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

Was there a special code that you used? or was it only for a limited time?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails