Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Last Chance for Free 8 x 10 Canvas!!

Hey everyone!

Have you been drooling over the idea of getting a free 8 x 10 wrapped canvas of your favorite photo?! Did you put it off a little bit, or forget?

Don't worry, we won't hold it against you! :)

cindy-1.jpg

Actually, I have some good news for you. You can still get your free 8x10 canvas through Canvas People by clicking here, but hurry!! This incredible offer expires on December 31st, so you have to do it this week.

Now I know that plenty of you took advantage of the family getting together for the holidays to get a family picture, right? All of the kids in Christmas pjs, smiling in a snowy landscape or an extended family shot? These are just the types of pictures that you don't want to get lost among your other digital files. Go grab that picture, upload it here, and give it a fun presence in your home.

IMG_8414.JPG

And if you're debating on upgrading to the 11x14 instead of the 8x10, let me just tell you, go ahead and do it!! Check out the picture above for an example. It made such a big difference, and for only $9.99 more, it was totally worth it.

Okay, okay, enough on this one already. I just wanted to make sure that no one forgot about this incredible deal in the midst of the Christmas season craziness!!

E1025F317CFB5B8E9E5C526E5CC0F475 copy.png

5 comments:

christa December 29, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Hi. I just wanted to let you and your readers know that I ordered two canvas prints from this company for Christmas gifts. I upgraded to the 11 X14 size and paid some crazy standard shipping. (like 18 bucks a piece I think). But I was thinking it was well worth it for some great canvas prints. That was until they arrived..... they were HORRIBLE quality. I have gotten better prints at Walmart. One was significantly worse than the other (same image), super light, our faces were washed out, totally flat. I can't even describe how terrible. These were professional photos that I have the copyright to. I ran out and printed some prints at different online location and they came back beautiful. So I know it was not the image.
Also, I called the Canvas People the day I received the prints (Dec. 22nd) and left a message about my concern, my phone number, and the order number and they have still NOT called me back. For me the only thing worse than poor quality if poor customer service. Anyway, I just thought you should know since most of your readers (myself included) really rely on your suggestions and opinions.

Have a happy New Year.

Erin A December 29, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Hi Christa,

Thanks for your message! I'm so sorry to hear this!! I have had several friends and family take advantage of this offer and they have all loved their prints, you're the first I've heard had such a bad experience. Sorry!! I'll get some info for you to hopefully get them re-printed.

All the best!

Erin

TLF December 29, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

I got 2, one 11x14 and one 8x10. The 11x14 was stretched off centered. Even after I edited my picture to make it fit. The 8x10 seemed like they made the picture too large to fit. It didn't look like what I previewed. Not to mention the INSANE shipping charges!! My boyfriend ordered 2 as well in each size. His 11x14 was way washed out. The color was so off! And one that was ordered in November has still yet to arrive. A week before Christmas he called Canvas People and they said they'd rush ship another one in time for Christmas, here is it 12/29 and we still have not seen it. Poor quality, poor customer service, overpriced for shipping that takes week. Wish I would have saved my money and just went to Costco!

Sarah Jones December 30, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

i ordered 4 different 8x10 prints, of 2 different photos, the free offer is good for one per order (per email address) so i cheated the system by placing seperate orders to avoid the jump in s/h costs. my pictures turned out great, they were the perfect christmas present for all of my sons grandparents! thanks for sharing this great deal!

What a Love(Leigh) Day January 7, 2011 at 10:56 AM  

Unfortunately I have to say that I had one made and it came out washed out & not as originally viewed as well. A little disappointed, but now I know better. I have to agree with Peaceloveapplesauce that the shipping is really high for standard. I won't be buying another.

Related Posts with Thumbnails