Friday, December 31, 2010

My Top-Picks!

When I was asked to be a part of this blog, I thought "Oh how fun, this should be neat." I had no idea these ladies were going to be so much fun!! I get excited every morning to log-on and see what they have posted.

Here is a look back at some of my favorite picks from some of my favorite girls!

Erin on Mondays:

Mondays, what a way to start off the week! Erin has definitely led the weeks off with some amazing projects. One of my favorites; simple, yet stylish: The Pearl Adorned Paper Blossom



Tiffany on Tuesdays:

I adore Tiffany's style. Anyone that can run a sewing machine..well, practically steals my heart. I fell in love with her Photo Placemats. I tried them out my style (hot glue) let's just say...there is no match.



Patrice on Thursdays:

This girl amazes me. I have the privilege to craft and work with her on a daily basis. One of my many favorites is the Stenciled Accent Wall. Her living room completed a huge transformation in less than a few hours. Shew, completely jealous!




Amy on Fridays:

I was so excited to see all of the cute parties Amy was throwing. However, I was even more thrilled to see this Book Page Necklace one Friday in June. Man that girl is that jack of all trades. I love that necklace..it looks so cute on her!



Just a reminder to check out some of our old post that are still so fabulous! Have a safe and Happy New Year.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails