Friday, December 17, 2010

Tag Frame

Christmas is just seconds away--(nail biting) shopping time is shorter, stores are crowded and well lets just say...I begin to get really flustered.

Sometimes I find that making gifts is always a fun and inexpensive way to shop! This inexpensive Tag Frame was inspired by all of the adorable TaGgie items I always see for little ones.

You could use any old wooden frame; mine is one of the DIY frames you get from Hobby Lobby ($.79) I painted it white.



Cut up ribbon of your choice approx. 2-3 inches long (depending on how long you want your tags to be). You will need several of each color!



First start by hot gluing to the front of the frame all the way across and then making a loop to the back and hot gluing there too! You will want to repeat this all the way around the frame.



Last, I trimmed the entire frame in this fun green polka dot and added a bow. My sister is going to love this as a gift from her daughter! I may add the year on the frame or even a monogram!

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out this week's link parties.

8 comments:

TBonesMom December 17, 2010 at 5:39 AM  

That's a really, really cute frame...any chance you can post a picture of what the back looks like?

Tiffany December 17, 2010 at 7:23 AM  

Very cute frame, Jessica! I love the polka-dot trim around the entire frame! How fun.

Patrice December 17, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

This is super cute! I think I need to make one for the next holiday too!

Anonymous December 17, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

My neices would really like this! I'll definitely have to give it a try.

Sassy Sites! December 20, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

This is soooo cute! I would love for you to come by and link up at our Sassy Sites ribbon party today!

Blissmade Designs December 21, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

That is so adorable! How creative to use ribbon like that!

Sinful Southern Sweets December 22, 2010 at 3:57 AM  

I love this! Too Cute!

Jennifer December 23, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Love it! Super cute. I featured you today on my favorite things :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails